Monday, February 4, 2008

Desiring Righteousness

Psalm 25
4 Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
teach me your paths.
5 Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long.

This psalm struck me this morning. It is very simple, yet it compells me to just say, "Lord I am yours, please lead me."

No long explanation or insight today, just a challenge to seek God's will today. Take time to read His Word. Ask Him for understanding before you read (Ps 119:18). And expect to hear from Him everytime you read His love letter to you.

Desire change in your life - change that reflects God molding you into something incredible. A lump of clay only has to do two things: be moldable and remain in the potter's hands. Can you do that today?

No comments: